Welcome to our dedicated Rummy FAQs section, the place to get answers to all the questions that you may have. Please select the appropriate section for your query.
How do I play a game of rummy at RummyBaazi.com?
1. How do I play a game of rummy at RummyBaazi.com?
We are glad you asked this question. Playing Rummy on our website is a simple and rewarding skill-based endeavour that you can learn in next to no time. You can get started with creating a new account by filling in your name, email ID and phone number on our website- and you’re good to go!
How do I create a new account on RummyBaazi?
2. How do I create a new account on RummyBaazi?
It’s easy! You would only need a working email ID and a mobile number to get started. You can create a unique username, a password and then validate your email address through a verification emailer from us that you would find in your inbox or spam folder.
Why do I need to enter my e-mail address?
3. Why do I need to enter my e-mail address?
It’s nothing to be alarmed of. We ask for your email address because we need to ascertain your identity. Your registered email ID also helps you recover the password of your RummyBaazi account, should you forget it.
We would also send you emails regarding our latest promotions, deposit bonuses, cash giveaways,and contests if you consent to it.
I don't remember my password. What should I do?
4. I don't remember my password. What should I do?
Forgetting passwords is only human. You can visit our website or mobile app and check‘ForgotPassword’optionin the login section to reset your password. A new screen would pop out and youshould now enter your username or e-mail address in the space provided there. Once you have successfully submitted these details, we would send you a weblink to reset your password.
How can I change my password on RummyBaazi?
5. How can I change my password on RummyBaazi?
We advise you to change your password every 60 days. You can change your password by logging into your RummyBaazi account and navigating to the ‘My Account’tab in your profile. You can change your email ID and/or password from there.
How to verify my e-mail Id?
6. How to verify my e-mail Id?
We are glad you followed our registration process correctly. Verifying is the next step now and it is super simple to get it done:
- Log in with your User ID and Password of your RummyBaazi account.
- Navigate to the 'My Account' tab.
- Click 'Email Verification' tab.
- Update the concerned field with a valid and working e-mail Id.
- Click on the 'Resend Verification Link'.
We would send a verification link to the email ID as mentioned above. You can then log in to the same aforementioned email ID and click on the verification link to verify it.
I don't know how to play rummy OR how should I learn how to play rummy?
7. I don't know how to play rummy OR how should I learn how to play rummy?
In life, everybody starts from zero someday. We are glad that you chose Rummy to enhance your skills and would advise you to go through our encyclopedic knowledge resource to learn more about the game, how to play it and how to be the best at it. It would take some time to get going with the game but rest assured, it would all be worth it.
For some ready reference, you can get started by reading RummyBaaziBlogs as well.
How can I change my avatar?
8. How can I change my avatar?
We understand that your gaming avatar should always be in sync with your gaming mood, and that’s why we offer you a straight-line approach to change your avatar in a few simple steps.
You can login to your RummyBaazi account and go to ‘My Account’section. There you can click on ‘Edit Avatar’ and pick any avatar you feel like.
What is the difference between Practice and Cash Games?
9. What is the difference between Practice and Cash Games?
They say, ‘practice makes a man perfect.’ With Rummy, you too start from a position of being a new learner somedaybefore you go on to be a pro. That’s exactly why we offer our free Practice Games so that you can learn the basicsand play the game without any risks. You would be given a certain number of free chips everyday that you can use to play Rummy on our website.
Once you think you are good enough to upgrade, you can choose our Cash Games. Please note that you would need to deposit money to play Cash Games on our gaming platforms.
My practice chips are over. How do I get new chips?
10. My practice chips are over. How do I get new chips?
We offer a certain number of chips everyday to you to practice the game. If you run out of them, you can navigate to the ‘Reload Practice Chip’ option in your profile to get credited with 5000 practice chips for free to play rummyin the same day.
Technical Specifications FAQs
We welcome you to our Rummy FAQs section of Technical Specifications.
What should be my system's minimum requirements to play rummy flash games on RummyBaazi.com?
1. What should be my system's minimum requirements to play rummy flash games on RummyBaazi.com?
We appreciate you taking even the tiniest of details to maximize your gaming experience with us! We are presenting the following set of minimum technical specifications for a computer that you would need to play a game of rummy on our platforms.
- A Pentium 4 processor or later with a clock speed of 3 GHz or more.
- 512MB of RAM or more.
- Screen Resolution of 1024x768 or above.
- Flash Player 9 or above. You can download the latest version of Flash Player from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Audio Speaker (optional).
- Internet Connection with abandwidth of at least 256 kbps.
You can get a superior gaming performance on a computer with the following optional minimum specifications:
- A Pentium 4 processor or later with a clock speed of 3 GHz or more.
- Preferably 4 GB of RAM for Windows PCs.
- A minimum of 1 GB available hard disk (storage) space.
- Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (like a dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory (VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest service pack installed.
You can get a superior gaming performance on your Google- or iOS-powered smartphone with the following optional minimum specifications:
- AndroidTMor iOS-powered smartphone.
- Minimum supported version for Android is v6 Marshmallow and for iOS, the minimum version is 6.
- Minimum RAM required is 512MB, 2GB is preferable.
- You would need 8 GB of free disk space at the very least. The app would, however, require a very small fraction of memory space to install.
How should I check the status of my Internet connection in a Windows PC?
2. How should I check the status of my Internet connection in a Windows PC?
The Internet is crucial to your gameplay on our platforms. Please follow these steps to check the status of your Internet connection:
- Go to 'Start'
- Click 'Run.'
- Open the command prompt. You can do so simply by typingin'cmd' in the Run Window.
- Type <>in the Command Window.
- Check the Connectivity status.
- Also check if the loss percentage is below 2% and the latency is below 500ms on the average. If the result is higher than this stipulatedlimit, it is ideal to play rummy online without having to downloadour gaming software.
What should I do if face disruption in my Internet connection?
3. What should I do if face disruption in my Internet connection?
We understand it is mighty frustrating to experience disruptions to your game because of an unstable internet connection. Please note that our gaming platforms detect any irregular internet connection in real time and alert you accordingly. Your rummy game at RummyBaazi will resume once your Internet starts working again.
Can I play Rummy on an internet browser? What browsers are supported?
4. Can I play Rummy on an internet browser? What browsers are supported?
Why does it take me a lot of time to access the tables?
5. Why does it take me a lot of time to access the tables?
This can be due to two issues. Either your PC does not meet the minimum required technical specifications or that your internet connectivity is irregular.For the first, we advise you to upgrade your PC. For the second, we advise you not to use other bandwidth-intensive programs and software while gaming on our platform.
How do I Install Flash Player on my computer?
6. How do I Install Flash Player on my computer?
Downloading and installing Flash Player is very easy. Please follow these steps to do so:
- Click on https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download the latest version of Flash Player installer (.exe) on your computer.
- Open the .exe file and follow the instructions to install Flash Player on your computer.
- After you have installed it, restart your browser and start playing our free rummy games.
Playing our Rummy Tournaments is the way to go. Being one of the best rummy sites in India, we invite you to test your skills against some of the best online rummyplayersin India and to win BIG prizes(as Real Cash) in the process. Please go through the following rummy FAQs to know more about how you can play in the some of the best online rummy games tournaments in India.
How can I join a tournament?
1. How can I join a tournament?
We welcome you to our rummy tournaments in India. Please familiarize yourself with the following terms.
Once you have registered for a tournament, you would be allotted a Seat automaticallyon a random basis and the tournament will begin on different tablesat the same time. You would be given a certain number of chips to play the game and the count would subsequently increase or decrease, depending on your performance.
Every player gets 30 seconds to complete his/her move during the turn. Should you fail to make your move during this time, your turn would go to the next player.
The winner is decided on the basis of the total points scored and the count of the chips remaining per player. The player with the highest count of chips gets the top rank and marches to the next round to compete with the leading players of that round. This gaming sequence and process continues until there is only one player remaining in the game. He is termed the winner.
What are Cash Tournaments?
2. What are Cash Tournaments?
Cash Tournaments are the way to test your knowledge against some of the best in the business. You would need to deposit real cash money to compete inour rummy cash tournaments. It is mighty simple and easy to deposit money in your RummyBaazi account. You can do so by clicking on ‘Add Cash’ in the lobby section and start playing cash tournaments.
How can I join a tournament?
3. How can I join a tournament?
The bigger the race, bigger is the prize. You can join our tournaments by visiting ‘Tournament’ section in our website, gaming software or app. You can then click on the ‘Join Now’ tab to start playing immediately.
How can I withdraw from a tournament?
4. How can I withdraw from a tournament?
We offer a very interesting setup of free and cash online rummy games on our website. If you wish to withdraw from the tournament, you can do so by clicking Unregister tab on the screen. The tournament buy-in will be refunded to your account. Once the tournament registration window is closed, you won’t be able to withdraw or get up from our rummy tournament.
When does the ‘Join Now’ button get disabled?
5. When does the ‘Join Now’ button get disabled?
The ‘Join Now’is disabled automatically after the rummy tournament windows have closed after receiving a certain number of registrations or when the game is about to start- whichever is earlier. You can check the status of a game after checking the ‘Join Now’ tab.
When does a tournament start?
6. When does a tournament start?
There is a certain time and/or a maximum number of registrations that are required to start a game- whichever is earlier. You can get to the game window quickly by clicking on the ‘Join Now’tab in the Tournament Section.
How are tournament seat allocated?
7. How are tournament seat allocated?
At RummyBaazi, we would love to keep your seat for you. We ask a maximum of 6 players on each game table in our rummy tournament and we seat our players on the basis of filling tables.
How much of extra time is given during my turn?
8. How much of extra time is given during my turn?
In order to maximize your chances of winning per unit time, we allocatea maximum of 30 seconds to every player during his/her turn. You can also get extra time but that would be deducted from the total time allocated to you. Failure to make any move during the extra time would end your turn.
How are tournament chips allocated?
9. How are tournament chips allocated?
Every player starts with a certain common amount of chips at the start of any tournament. As he wins a game and progresses to the next round, a player gets a fresh allotment of chips to play in the next round.
What is the points system in rummy tournaments?
10. What is the points system in rummy tournaments?
Rummy is closely related to the points that a player scores or forfeits. The player who makes the first valid hand gets zero points. The more points a player scores, the closer he gets to losing the game.
All the face cards carry 10 points and other numbered cards carry points based on their face value while all Wild and Printed Jokers carry zero points.
If a player drops at the first turn, he pays for this drop by getting 20 points. If he drops after the first pick, he pays for this drop by getting 40 points. A player who declares without completing the objective gets 80 points.
Losing players accumulate points carried by their hands. If a player fails to make a pure sequence, then he forfeits the total points of the cards in his hand. If a losing player has two sequences with a pure sequence, then only the cards that are not arranged in proper and valid sequences and sets are counted. Players can get a maximum score of 80 points. A player who misses three consecutive turns gets a middle drop of 40 points and is automatically dropped from the game.
How are tournament chips calculated at the end of a game?
11. How are tournament chips calculated at the end of a game?
Please note that every rummy tournament chip carries one point each but only one winner wins all the tournament chips at the end of each game. The total winning is calculated as:
Total Winning = Sum of total points of all losing players X 1 tournament chip
What is the maximum number of points that a player can lose?
12. What is the maximum number of points that a player can lose?
A player can lose 80 points at max, no matter what his final count of cards reads.
Online Transactions FAQ
Welcome to our rummy FAQs page related to Online Transactions. Here you would find answer to all the questions related to the same besides those related to depositing and withdrawing money.
Is it safe to perform an online transaction at RummyBaazi.com?
1. Is it safe to perform an online transaction at RummyBaazi.com?
We are glad you asked this question! RummyBaazi is a safe and secure site to play Rummy and do online transactions. We have several secured payment gateways where you can deposit money to play real cash rummy games in India.
How do I add cash to play online rummy games in my RummyBaazi account?
2. How do I add cash to play online rummy games in my RummyBaazi account?
We appreciate your passion for rummy. You can add cash to your account in simple steps as mentioned below:
- Click ‘Add Cash Instantly’ in our gaming platform or website or app.
- You can also follow the steps mentioned below for the same:
- 1. Log in to your account. Click on 'My Account' or on ‘Add Cash’ tab in the games lobby.
- 2. Select any amount between Rs. 25 and Rs. 50000.
- 3. You can pay using your Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Cash Card. Once through this step, you are all set to play your cash game.
What are the minimum and maximum amount of money that I can deposit?
3. What are the minimum and maximum amount of money that I can deposit?
The minimum amount of money that you can deposit to play a rummy cash game online on RummyBaazi is INR 25. You can deposit up to a maximum of INR 50k, depending on your VIP levels.
How do I withdraw cash from my RummyBaazi account?
4. How do I withdraw cash from my RummyBaazi account?
It’s equally simple and easy to withdraw your cash from your RummyBaazi account. Please follow these steps to withdraw cash from your account:
- Login to your RummyBaazi account.
- Click on 'My Account.'
- Click 'Withdrawal'.
- Choose any of these modes of transfer- Cheque or Online Transfer.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, fill in your details and click 'Continue.'
- Please ensure that your KYC is complete, updated and approved, and that your submitted bank details are correct and valid.
Please note that it is mandatory to provide your PAN card and a government-approved Address Proof for verification while placing a withdrawal request.
PS: For additional verification, we may ask for other supporting documents like Bank Statement and Passbook,etc. at the time of withdrawal.
What are the maximum and minimum amounts that I can withdraw?
5. What are the maximum and minimum amounts that I can withdraw?
You can withdraw any amount starting from INR 100 and that there is no upward limit on withdrawal. However, please note that withdrawal of any amount more than INR 10,000 shall be liable for TDS deduction.
How long will it take to get my withdrawal processed?
6. How long will it take to get my withdrawal processed?
Being one of the best rummy sites in India, we are committed to providingyou with the least possible withdrawal time. We process your withdrawal requests within 24 working hours after receiving a request.